It turned out...
I didn't sleep well last night. Went to bed quite late but woke up around dawn. The sweat on my t-shirt bothered me so much that I took it off. Then, not long, it was cold. I am quite sure that I wasn't dreaming, for I tossed and turned. So I tried to get back to sleep, but it wasn't that easy anymore. Finally, exhausted of trying, I woke up before 7 -something quite rare if i turned in so late. Still agitated, I took a long shower and then went to work. I thought I would have to struggle to keep awake for the whole day. Surprisingly, it's 1 pm and I'm not that sleepy at all.
And if I take a parallel line to this, I'll come to think of my what I feel after the quarrel last night. It wasn't the first, that's for sure, and the issue wasn't changing that much. But last night, I thought it would be my last. That I would toss it away and leave. Too battered to fight for it. To my surprise, while I took that long shower, I found that I wasn't that drained out and left empty. I still have the want to try. To prepare myself and try again for God-knows how many times. I'm not saying that I will never give up, that would be a little too much and too soon, but I will hold my head above water surely a little longer than I thought I would.
[work, ard 1 pm]
Labels: thoughts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home